We can share your vacancy from here…
A Digital is looking for an experienced Content Creator and Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital agency ‘A Digital’ are looking for an experienced marketer, preferably with agency experience to support marketing campaigns for their clients. We want someone who can come up with creative campaign ideas, write absorbing copy and produce content for websites, social and email, manage social media accounts and paid search/social campaigns, as well as to measure campaign performance.
We’re going to be pretty selective about your abilities to:
- Manage multiple social media profiles and content schedules.
- Manage paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Measure visitor data with Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Absorb yourself in wider marketing trends and social media activity.
- Use online tools to manage social media, build email newsletters and track campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with our clients, team and outside partners to make sure things are in the right place at the right time.
- Manage your own workload and plan your time.
- Awareness of legal obligations such as GDPR
- Promote our own work and help to develop new business for the agency
This is a full-time role based in Kendal.
Salary would be dependent on experience.
Web Developer Vacancies – theIdol.com
theIdol.com in Cumbria has a number of exciting Web Developer Vacancies to fill.
theidol.com is a rapidly growing tech company based on the edge of the Lake District National Park in Cumbria. It’s the ideal setting to get out, enjoy a walk, be inspired and conceive our next innovative product or solution. They’ve been leading online innovation since 1999 and specialise in creating cutting-edge web applications and solutions for customers and businesses of all sizes.
They’ve evolved over the years partnering with household brands such as GoCompare and ComparetheMarket. They pride themselves on innovation and early adoption of new technologies and working practices.
Did we also mention they were voted as a 2019 ‘Hot 100’ Cumbrian business by in-Cumbria magazine?