We can share your vacancy from here
Scarab4 – Marketing/Account Manager
Scarab4 is a full-service agency delivering effective marketing and PR activities specifically for clients across the energy, water & waste; process, manufacturing & engineering; housing, regeneration & development; and automotive sectors. They are currently on the hunt for a Marketing/Account Manager to join their growing business and expanding team. They pride themselves on paying some of the best salary packages in the industry and the region.
In return they are looking for:
- An experienced agency marketer with at least 2 years agency practice operating across both B2C and B2B campaigns
- A team worker who is flexible, responsible, accountable and determined to succeed
- Someone passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service
- A marketer qualified to degree level with significant and relevant industry experience in marketing
- A dynamic and talented individual who can inspire a team, manage and deliver client accounts, operate in a fast-paced environment across a wide range of activities and marketing channels and can do this whilst consistently maintaining quality and performance levels
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively.
If you think you’re the person that could fill this role, they want to hear from you. They’re offering a strong salary, 29 days holiday, continual professional development in an environment strongly aligned with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a fun and vibrant working atmosphere and a sense of humour.
Click HERE for more details.
If this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com.