To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible but ideally Newcastle or Bristol office
Full Time - Permanent
February 25, 2022 12:00 am
How to apply:
For the full job description or to apply for the role please click here.
As a Top 100 law firm globally and Top 20 law firm in the UK, Womble Bond Dickinson has more than 400 partners and 1,000 lawyers based across 19 US cities and seven UK cities including a significant presence in London. The firm’s reach also extends to Europe where it has strategic partnerships with other law firms in Germany and France.
The Marketing and Communications team is the largest in their wider Business Development team and is responsible for promoting a greater understanding of Womble Bond Dickinson’s strengths and vision in the marketplace through communication channels. This includes marketing, PR, events, client communications, brand, design, website, digital, social media, sponsorship, thought leadership and national campaigns.
You will be providing broad marketing and communications support to the business on a day-to-day basis across a wide range of channels. You will work with the marketing and communications team, liaising directly with partners, lawyers and other key stakeholders across the business to ensure the marketing and communication activities are aligned to the firm’s objectives, deliver a return on investment and are delivered in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Working with and supporting the Marketing and Events Manager to devise and implement integrated marketing campaigns with a keen focus on measurement and data.
- Leading on the drafting and implementation of regional marketing plans and management of associated budgets.
- Managing regional projects to enable digital and offline communications to the firm’s core audiences.
- Producing and optimising content for wide range of marketing communications, both digitally and print.
- Being an ambassador for the firm’s CRM system, and using it to monitor and track the return on investment from all marketing activity.