This course is designed to give delegates an understanding of what it means to be a consultant in marketing in terms of role and responsibilities and how to add value for your client.
Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
– Janis Joplin
- Introduction to understanding the role of the marketing consultant
- Establishing yourself as a brand and building your own credibility
- How to get business – establishing networks
- How to scope a project and manage client relationships
- How to decide what to charge and legal considerations such as professional indemnity
- What your client expects you to deliver
Who should attend:
- Any qualified marketers considering consultancy as their next step or newly working in the consultancy sector
- Delegates may wish to progress to the Chartered Institute of Marketing Marketing Leadership Consultancy Module
- Unqualified marketers may also wish to look at our Strategic Planning in a Day programme
This is an intermediate course.
Your course leader:
Veronica Swindale is a highly experienced trainer, with a wide knowledge of a variety of industries, she is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a Chartered Marketer and is regularly invited to speak on a broad range of marketing topics.
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Newcastle, Carlisle, Edinburgh, Glasgow or in-house.
£295 + VAT
Discounts available for 2 delegates or more from the same company.
These courses are highly interactive and therefore limited to 10 delegates.
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. If there are no dates currently available please register your interest in this course and we will let you know once more dates become available.
Booking on this course:
To book a place on this course just email us and we’ll sort out the rest from there.
Once a date has been confirmed you will be issued with an invoice and payment is easy by either, BACS transfer or credit/ debit card.
Refreshments and lunch are included, please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements, or special access needs.
Remember we can look at running all our 1-day courses in-house if there are 4 or more people. And if this course doesn’t quite hit the skills gap you are trying to plug we can design a course just for you and your team.
If you would like to discuss whether this course is suitable for your needs or talk about adapting it for a bespoke in-house session please call +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.