Pinpoint your dream customer – Newcastle – 13 Nov
This practical 1-day workshop will help you define your target market to improve your focus and enable more effective, easier marketing by pinpointing your dream customer.
- Market research – opportunities and threats and how it affects your target market choice
- Segmenting and profiling your market(s)
- Assumptions and data
- Picking your segment(s)
- Persona creation
- Using your persona
These are the foundations of our businesses, but we rarely get a chance to take stock and plan effectively. Invest time in these fundamentals and you’ll make the rest of your marketing and sales process far more fruitful.
Who should attend:
- Ever get the sense that your marketing isn’t quite ‘landing’ with your audience?
- Are you trying to sell to ‘everyone’?
- Are your new business efforts feeling fragmented and plain hard work?
- Do you want to grow your business, but you’re not sure of your direction?
These can all be symptoms of needing a clearer targeting strategy. Without it, you can waste precious marketing and sales time, pour budget down the drain and leave employees demotivated from interacting with customers that aren’t right for your business.
This practical workshop will give you clarity on the best type(s) of customer for your business so you can convert better and ultimately make more money. You’ll take away practical tools you can use again and again in your strategic marketing planning. You’ll pick who you want to focus on right now and plan ways to tweak what you’re doing.
Perfect for entrepreneurs who are wearing the marketing hat along with all the other hats, or in-house marketers with responsibility for marketing strategy and tactical planning, you’ll come away with real, actionable plans.
If you would like to discuss whether this course is suitable for your needs or talk about adapting it for a bespoke in-house session please call +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.