Thinking about becoming a consultant? – Newcastle – 1 May
If you are thinking about becoming a marketing or business consultant this course will provide you with an understanding of what it means to be a consultant in marketing in terms of role and responsibilities and how to add value for your client.
Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
– Janis Joplin
- Introduction to understanding the role of a consultant
- Establishing yourself as a brand and building your own credibility
- How to get business – establishing networks
- How to scope a project and manage client relationships
- How to decide what to charge and legal considerations such as professional indemnity
- What your client expects you to deliver
Who should attend:
- Any qualified marketers considering consultancy as their next step or newly working in the consultancy sector
- Delegates may wish to progress to the Chartered Institute of Marketing Marketing Leadership Consultancy Module
- Unqualified marketers may also wish to look at our Strategic Planning in a Day programme
If you would like to discuss whether this course is suitable for your needs or talk about adapting it for a bespoke in-house session please call +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email email@example.com.