Introducing the NEW CIM digital qualification
Hot off the press…
nesma will be delivering the NEW CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing – Level 6 from September 2017.
Who is it for?
It’s ideal for marketers in operational, supervisory or management roles who want to develop their digital marketing strategy and skills. It’s also suitable for digital marketing managers, digital specialists and marketing managers who want a better understanding of digital strategy.
What will you learn?
The qualification shares the Digital Strategy module with the current Diploma in Professional Marketing, alongside two new modules.
If you have already completed the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, with the Digital Strategy elective, you will have an exemption for the Digital Strategy unit of the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing. This means you can gain the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing by completing only two assignment based units.
Below is an overview of the digital qualification footprint.
The Digital Strategy module provides insight into how organisations can implement digital marketing capabilities into strategic marketing planning. It outlines how an understanding and analysis of the macro and micro environments can enable organisations to assess the impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives, in order to develop strategic recommendations. It provides recognition of how creating digital marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to market needs. It examines how the management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures help to achieve business objectives.
- Strategic implications of the disruptive digital environment
- Relevant insights into key emerging themes within the digital marketing environment
- Strategic recommendations in response to the need to acquire, convert and retain customers
- Responses to changing customer behaviours
- Managing and optimising key channels and content within a digitally enhanced strategic plan
- Key digital measures to analyse social, sentiment, search and site behaviour
Driving Digital Channels
- Customer insight research
- Customer journey across lifestyle
- Strategic positioning
- Digital transformation and managing organisational change
- Building digital capability and culture
- Digital trends and tool
- Analytics, setting goals and building measurement framework
- User experience
Mastering Digital Channels
- Managing channels and setting goals
- Search marketing including SEO and PPC
- Managing campaigns
- Budgeting for channels
- Social media and community management (paid, owned, earned)
- Email and marketing automation
- Legal and data protection
Register your interest now!
If you want to know more about this new course or to talk through whether it’s the best one for you, please give us a call on 07900 223 721 or email email@example.com.