Email Marketing and MailChimp
Email marketing is an important part of any marketing strategy.
It’s a cost-effective way to promote your products and communicate with your customers to reach your business goals.
This email marketing & MailChimp will help you master the essentials of email marketing, list building, targeting and segmentation along with ideas and content for your email marketing plan. Learn how to set up and use MailChimp software for regular email communications to your connections, that they will want to receive.
For Email Marketing you will learn:
- how to collect contact data ethically
- how to compile mailing lists and segment contacts into target groups
- how and where to store contact data
- how to select the right type of campaign
- how to generate a content plan for your campaigns
- how email marketing integrates with other marketing activities
For MailChimp you will learn:
- how to set up your accounts correctly
- how to set up your lists and sign up forms
- how to brand templates for your campaigns
- how to schedule and send out your campaigns
- how to analyse the reports
- how to set up Autoresponders
- hot to manage customers data in view of GDPR
This full-day workshop is designed for companies who are starting out with Mailchimp and who want to ensure that they get it right first time.
Talk to us!
If you want to know more about this course, or to talk through whether it’s the best one for you, then give us a call on 07734 222 254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To secure a place on this 1-day practical course please email email@example.com.
Once you place has been confirmed you will be sent an invoice.
Payment is easy by either cheque, BACS transfer or credit/ debit card.